23 weeks total (13 weeks classroom based, 10 weeks placement)
The qualification allows learners to continue to learn, develop and practise the skills required for employment within the Gas sector. The objective of this qualification is for learners to demonstrate they know and understand key aspects of health and safety in gas utilisation, scientific principles used in gas utilisation, the combustion and properties of gas, buildings, services and structures and gas safety in accordance with legislation, regulations and industry standards and working practices.
Who is the course aimed at?
- Learners who are preparing for employment, new entrants to the occupation
- Existing personnel in the industry seeking to obtain a qualification to demonstrate their
understanding and knowledge of gas utilisation.
- Preparing learners for further learning or training and/or developing knowledge and/or skills in a work area of existing personnel seeking to extend their range of work
This regulated qualification is for learners that wish to demonstrate they know and understand key aspects of:-
- Health and safety in gas utilisation
- Scientific principles used in gas utilisation
- The combustion and properties of gas
- Gas in buildings, services and structures
- Gas safety in accordance with legislation and regulations
- Industry standards and working practices
REQUEST A CALL BACK
Time Spent on effective Training is a sound investment.
We adopt a “Hands On” approach to training. Our courses contain the essential knowledge required, coupled with a high level of practical application.